The holy grail of the recruitment filtering process, for freshers as well as experienced candidates, is to achieve a funnel that is:
- as wide as possible on one end, so that potential candidates are not missed out
- as narrow as possible on the other end, so that interviewers do not waste time on irrelevant candidates
CodeGround enables recruiters to achieve just that. Links for recruitment tests can be circulated widely, and test participation can be maximized via:
- Emailing candidates registered with CodeGround
- Referral programs
- Sources from our HR Consultancy Partners
- Virtual Campus Visits – Our contacts with Campus Placement Authorities
- Facebook Job Seeker groups
- LinkedIn contacts
- Cold calling profiles from third party job portals like naukri.com, shine.com etc.
At the end of the recruitment process, you can identify those candidates:
- Who have demonstrated interest in your job opening by taking the test
- Who have demonstrated the necessary skills for the job opening by performing well in the test
- Waste time pouring over thousands of resumes collected from job portals
- Waste time evaluating paper-based filtering tests (walk-ins, campus drives etc)
- Waste time interview candidates who are completely irrelevant for the role
CodeGround also enables you to build your brand to create greater awareness about your company and the job openings within it.
See the Getting Started Guide for more details on creating your own online tests.