Data Scientist Test
Data Scientist Test has been designed to assess the knowledge of the candidate in Data Analysis using python. This test has been developed and reviewed by qualified and experienced Subject Matter Experts (SME). The test contains well balanced and meaningful questions based on Data Interpretation, Data Mining theory and Data mining in python.
Using powerful reporting, you will have detailed analysis of test results to help you make better decisions and predict candidate and employee success.
Key profiles the test is useful for:
- Data Analyst (1 - 3 years)
The Data Scientist Test enables employers and recruiters to identify potential data analyst by evaluating basic working skills and job readiness.
- Contains 15 questions to assess the candidate's capability to interpret data.
Data Mining Theory
- Contains 15 questions to evaluate the candidate’s knowledge in Data mining Basics.
Data Mining in Python
- Contains 15 questions to assess candidates knowledge in Python.
This Test Will Help You Measure:
- Data Interpretation
- Data Mining
- Data Interpretation 15 MCQ
- Data Mining Theory 15 MCQ
- Data Mining using Python 15 MCQ