HR Test has been designed to assess the candidate in aptitude, HR basics and Data Interpretation. This test has been developed and reviewed by qualified and experienced Subject Matter Experts (SME). The test contains well balanced and meaningful questions based on english language, abstract reasoning, data interpretation and HR basics.
Using powerful reporting, you will have detailed analysis of test results to help you make better decisions and predict candidate and employee success.
Key profiles the test is useful for:
The HR Test enables employers and recruiters to identify candidate who can get started with payroll and has capabilities to organize interview, understand job descriptions to find suitable candidates and handle daily office transactions.
- Contains 10 questions to assess the candidate's ability in logical reasoning .
- Contains 15 questions to evaluate the candidate's knowledge in the area of Human Resource management.
- Contains 20 questions to evaluate knowledge of the candidate in the language of english.
- Contains 15 questions to evaluate data interpretation capabilities of the candidate.
This Test Will Help You Measure:
- HR Basics
- Data Interpretations
- Communication Skills
- Logical Reasoning
- Aptitude 10 MCQ
- HR Basics 15 MCQ
- English Proficiency 20 MCQ
- Data Interpretation 15 MCQ