|Test Duration||1 Hr 10 Minutes|
BPO Test has been designed to assess the candidate’s knowledge in aspects like English, Situational Judgement reading and listening skills. This test has been developed and reviewed by qualified and experienced Subject Matter Experts (SME). The test contains well balanced and meaningful questions on spelling, grammar, situational judgement, reading and listening comprehensions.
Using powerful reporting, you will have detailed analysis of test results to help you make better decisions and predict candidate and employee success.
Key profiles the test is useful for:
- Customer Support Executive (1 - 3 years)
The BPO Test enables employers and recruiters to identify potential hires by evaluating basic working skills and job readiness.
- Contains 20 questions on spelling, grammar and sentence formation.
Reading and Listening Skills
- Contains 2 reading and listening comprehension.
- Contains 20 questions to evaluate the Situational Judgement of the candidate.
This Test Will Help You Measure:
- Communication Skills
- Reading and Listening skills
- Situational Judgement
|English Proficiency||20 MCQ|
|Reading and listening Skills||8 MCQ|
|Situational Judgement||20 MCQ|