||1 Hr 10 Minutes
The Business Analyst Intermediate Test - Fresher [Non Technical] test has been designed to assess the ability of the candidate to understand and analyze business problems and suggest the best approach to solve it. This test has been developed and reviewed by qualified and experienced Subject Matter Experts (SME). The test contains well balanced and meaningful questions based on Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Communication Skills and Excel.
Using powerful reporting, you will have detailed analysis of test results to help you make better decisions and predict candidate and employee success.
Key profiles the test is useful for:
The Business Analyst Intermediate Test - Fresher [Non Technical] test enables employers and recruiters to identify potential hires by evaluating basic working skills and job readiness.
- Contains 15 questions to assess the candidate's aptitude and problem solving skills.
- Contains 15 questions to assess the candidate's logical reasoning capabilities.
- Contains 20 questions to evaluate the ability of the candidate to communicate effectively.
- Contains 10 questions to evaluate the data interpretation skills of the candidate.
- Contains 10 questions to assess the candidate's knowledge in Excel.
This Test Will Help You Measure:
- Problem Solving capabilities
- Logical Reasoning
- Communication Skills
- Data Interpretation and Excel Skills