Experienced Content Writer Assessment
Experienced Content writer Assessment
The Experienced Content writer Assessment for Content Writer has been designed to assess the knowledge of the candidate in English Language (spelling, grammar, and construction). This test has been developed and reviewed by qualified and experienced Subject Matter Experts (SME). The test contains well balanced and meaningful questions based on sentence formation, grammar, spelling and reading comprehension.
Using powerful reporting, you will have detailed analysis of test results to help you make better decisions and predict candidate and employee success.
Key profiles the test is useful for:
- Technical content writer
- Web Content writer
The Experienced Content writer Assessment for Content Writer enables employers and recruiters to identify potential content writers by evaluating basic working skills and job readiness.
- Contains 20 questions on english language covering spelling and grammar.
- Contains 10 questions to evaluate logical reasoning capabilities of the candidate.
- Contains 2 Reading Comprehension each containing 4 questions each.
This Test Will Help You Measure:
- Communication Skills
- Logical Reasoning
- Reading skills
- English Proficiency 20 MCQ
- Logical Reassoning 10 MCQ
- Reading Skills 8 MCQ